April 03, 2005

Romantic-impaired

The TV happens to be on now. Cos my sister, with her pale blue face-masque, seems to be watching the programme. It's the show starring Takeshi and Gigi Leung, the one that goes 'Turn left, turn right'. My sister asked if they ended up together, cos for some reason, she assumed I watched the movie before. I told her I don't watch such movies.

Honestly, I think the 'romantic part' is stupid and the 'stupid part' is quite funny. Except, I didn't even stay around long enough to catch any 'stupid part'. I mean, duh! Two persons staying next door to each other and never bumping into each other because one turns right upon exit and the other left? How dumb is that? When they finally found each other, to put an end to this so-dumb missing out game, it's because the walls between their flats sorta collapsed. That, I think, would be the final straw. If I had watched it in the theatre, I would have shook my head in disbelief all the way from the seat to the exit. Luckily, I didn't.

I watched Ms Congeniality 2. hehe... It has been a long time since I watched any movie by myself. And I smiled all the way from the seat to the exit. Stupid show? At least, it was funny.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:49